Hello Holmes Humanities Magnet parents and students,
Starting Monday, April 13, 2020, we will be following the new School Closure Learning Schedule. Please make sure to log into Schoology and check all your classes for updates, links, announcements, and due dates. Click on the link below for the new schedule.
ECHOICES SELECTION LETTERS
The Choices Selection/Waiting List letters are now available. Please check your email. If selected, then your decision to accept or decline is required prior to April 17, 2020.
Please follow these steps:
- Access your child’s Selection/Waiting List Letter in the Apply Parent Portal at https://apply.lausd.net/ After you log in to your Parent Account, select the student whose letter you wish to access. Please review the letter carefully. The letter will state whether your child has been selected or placed on a waiting list.
- Review Selection/Waiting List Status:
- If your child was selected to a program you will need to either "Accept" Or "Decline" the placement. You may only accept one program; any other program selections will default to decline. Note that if you ‘Decline’, you will be asked to provide a reason. All declines are final. If you do not respond by April 17, 2020, this will be considered an automatic decline. This means your child will not be able to enroll in the selected program, and if your child was selected to attend a magnet, your child’s magnet application will lose any accrued priority points; and/or
- If your child was placed on a waiting list, then no action is required at this time. Your child will remain on the designated waiting list(s), regardless of whether you accept or decline another program. The school will notify you if an opening becomes available
- The Accept/Decline step-by-step User Guide is available on the left hand side of the of this page. Please click and follow directions.
- If you have questions or need assistance in accepting, please email Ms. Valentin at email@example.com.