Holmes Middle School & Humanities Magnet
Required Forms (New and Returning Students)
Required Forms (All Students)
1) Student Information Emergency Form (Complete once a year. If you submitted one as a new student with your enrollment form, you will not need to complete this form again.)
Please be sure to have updated information in case of an emergency and include any person who you give permission to pick up your child.
2) Responsible Use Policy (RUP) for Parents/Guardians/Educational Rights Holders (English available only)
Parents/Guardians/Educational Rights Holders should initial each line, check each box and sign the form.
3) Parent Guardian Publicity Authorization and Release:
This form includes the school website photos/videos, yearbook, classroom activities, school activities, school-related presentations, etc.
4) Student Housing Questionnaire (All families must complete the top portion and sign at the bottom. If you select, YES, please complete the entire form. Complete once a year. If you submitted one as a new student with your enrollment form, you will not need to complete this form again.)
The goal of LAUSD Student Health and Human Services is to effectively serve students and families in transition, providing advocacy and referral services that foster a sense of empowerment and stability.
ONLINE REQUIREMENTS (All Students)
Please submit proof of an active LAUSD Parent Portal account and meal application completion (printout, email, screen shot of completion, etc.)
5) Device Distribution and Responsible Use Policy (for Students): Parents and students must sign this form to use District devices (Chromebooks, iPads, etc.) device.lausd.net ACCESS CODE: lausd2020
6) Parent Portal: Requires an active email account, Student ID and parent PIN to register. https://parentportal.lausd.net
7) Meal Application: Our goal is 100% completion for each family every year. https://www.myschoolapps.com/
Parents who do not qualify or do not wish to
apply, please complete the application and
check one of the following boxes (paper
NEW STUDENTS TO LAUSD (ANY GRADE)
If you have never attended a school within LAUSD, please complete the following:
REQUIRED FORMS (Contact the Main Office for enrollment forms & information (818) 678-4110):
Documentation, if available: