Congratulations to the following advisories that earned a Non-Uniform Dress Day Friday, December 14, 2018!!!
Albaeck, Arellano, Banuelos, Greene, N, Karathanas, Kim, S, Kim, Y, Meza, Norris, Park, Sterrett, and Tabor.
Students MAY NOT WEAR any of the following items:
• Hats of any kind (No sports teams)
• Torn jeans (any style)
• Shorts/skirts/dresses more than 1 inch above the knee
• Leggings without skirt or shorts worn over the leggings
• Spaghetti strap shirts/blouses
• Tank tops, muscle shirts (sleeveless)
• Sheer/mesh fabric (anything see-through)
• Clothing with drug related or sexual images, inappropriate images/language
• Gang related apparel
• Sagging/over-sized pants or shorts
• Clothing that expose midriffs (stomach)
• Shirts or tops that expose cleavage
• Low cut V-neck shirt or open buttoned
• Open toed shoe/exposed heels or high heels
• Backless, halter, tube tops
Failure to follow the above school dress code policy will result in disciplinary actions.
Read More »